The products are used in areas that benefit from good wind regimes but have little or no electrical grid connection such as; islands, desert and low inhabitation areas, frontier defence posts, microwave and telephone communication stations, forest observation posts, oil pipeline delivery stations, highway lighting etc.
Rural and urban applications include, community squares and recreational areas, parks, landscape and scenic locations, resorts, and other ecological areas, applications also include on or off grid national electrified fencing systems.
The utilisation of wind energy at no on-going cost significantly reduces the environmental impact of fossil fuel usage whilst saving vital energy resource.
Wind energy is used as the motive power to provide low speed rotation of a permanent magnet generator to produce alternating current which is then converted to direct current by a controlled constant voltage rectification system, the resulting voltage being stored in a battery, or batteries.
Ultra low oil consumption: the oil consumption rate is only 2 thousandth of the fuelconsumption rate.
Grid connect systems take the alternating current produced by the turbine directly to an inverter which controls and stabilises the alternating current and also provides numerous control elements for direct connection to the electricity grid.
1 wind turbine body 2 flange seat 3 steel pipe support 4 wind turbine shaft 5 wind wheel 6 blade 7 locknut 8 fairing 9 bolt 10 flat washer 11 resilient washer 12 nut ; 13 stainless steel screws; 14 locking nuts; 15 rubber pad.
|Start-up wind speed||2.0m/s|
|Rated wind speed||13m/s|
|Survival wind speed||50m/s|
|Top net weight||5.6kg|
|Number of blades||3|
|Blades material||Nylon fiber|
|Generator||Three phase permanent magnet ac synchronous generator|
|Body Material||Nylon Fiber|
|Control system||Electromagnet/wind wheel yaw|
|Speed regulation||Automatically adjust windward direction|
|Working temperature||-40℃ - 80℃|
1. Low start-up speed,high wind power utilization, light,cute, low vibration.
2. Human-friendly design,easy to install and maintain.
3. Blades using reinforced glass fiber, helped with optimized structure and aerodynamic shape, it enhanced wind power coefficient and power generating capacity.
4. Using patented permanent magnet generator and special stator, it effectively reduces torque resistance and guarantees the stability.
1. The balde installed in the double holes , stainless stell bolts insert the holes .
2. Use L wrench screw up the every stainless stell bolt .(6pcs or 10pcs )
3. Mount the four flat gaskets on the four bolts , then insert the bolts into the holes corresponding to the flange .
4. the three wires connected the transmission cable , each length of the spliced wire not less than 30mm , fastened the connectors with tape , the lengh is about 100mm.
5. the flange seat installed in the tower , put Flat gasket and elastic gasket , tighten th nylon nut .
6. the nut into the hexagonal hole, in the middle of the hub, placed on the spindle together , with the right hand fixed the wind whell , left hand counter-clockwise rotaing bolt , lock nut .
7. Diversion cover is corresponding to each blades , fasten tight the diversion cover .
8. Before the three wires connection to the controller, please connect the battery to the controller.
Cummins is a leading global power solution provider. Cummins diesel engines are widely used in road vehicles such as light, medium and heavy trucks, passenger cars, as well as off-highway equipment such as construction machinery, mining, agriculture, ships, oil and gas fields, railways, and generator sets. We supply a full range of Cummins products at competitive prices.
DEUTZ is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of innovative drive systems. Deutz engine offers a broad spectrum of liquid-cooled and air-cooled engines with capacities ranging from 19 kW to 620 kW that are used in construction equipment, agricultural machinery, material handling equipment, stationary equipment, commercial vehicles, rail vehicles and other applications.
ISUZU engines are used widely in excavators, wheel loaders, fork trucks, skid steer loaders, air compressors, generators, pumps, and other niche equipment models.Need dependable power for an industrial application? Let us provide you with the exact diesel engine to get the job done. We offer a large variety of models with power outputs ranging from 11.8 to over 500 hp.
MTU is widely used in naval, marine, power generation, diesel power plants, mining equipment, and defense construction. We are specialized in importing and exporting complete engine and engine components for MTU. According to sources of reliability from German and military factories, all MTU engines and original parts and replacement parts are supplied.
Copyright © 2019-2020 Shanghai Diesel Engine Family Co., Ltd